Two 50-question practice exams are now available from CFP Board to help candidates prepare for the CFP® exam. Comprised of authentic CFP® exam questions, the practice exams are accessible online, with results and feedback available immediately. Be sure to take advantage of this unique study tool to help you prepare for the CFP® certification examination.
The two CFP® Practice Exams can be purchased individually or as a bundle for the best value.
|CFP® Practice Exam 1 |
|CFP® Practice Exam 2 |
|CFP® Practice Exams 1 & 2 |
|(Bundled price) $149 |
Get prepared for CFP® certification, the most highly regarded designation in financial planning.
Log in to your CFP Board account or create an account to purchase the CFP® Practice Exams.
Please Note: Purchase price includes access for 90 days from the time of purchase. You may stop and return to your practice exam as often as you like during this time. However, once you have requested your exam to be scored, your access will be limited to a read-only mode. In this read-only mode, you will be able to continue to review the questions, answer keys and rationales, but you will no longer be able to change answers or have the exam re-scored.
Practice Exam FAQ
Each CFP® Practice Exam features:
- 50 unique, authentic CFP® exam questions. These questions have appeared in previous exams, but are now retired for inclusion in the practice exams. The questions represent the full range of topic areas of the current CFP® exam.
- Online access, available for your convenience, whether studying night or day, on the road, at the office, or at home.
- Instant feedback upon completion. You will receive your total score, and you will see exactly which questions you missed, along with the correct answers and a full explanation of the correct response.
- Timed clock for realistic practice. The clock for each practice exam is set for 1 hour and 45 minutes, which is the approximate amount of time that would be allotted for 50 questions on the real exam. (Don’t worry, you can continue if time runs out.)
- Highlighting and marking questions. To aid your study, you can highlight passages, strike out answer choices, and turn correct answers and rationales on/off.
- Access period of 90 days. The access period begins once you purchase your practice exam. You can access and return to the practice exam as often as you like during the access period. Once you have completed the practice exam and requested your score, your access will be limited to a read-only mode. This will allow you to continue to review questions, answer keys, and rationales, but you will no longer be able to change answers or have the practice exam re-scored.
Get prepared for CFP® certification, the most highly regard designation in personal financial planning. Log in to your CFP Board account or create an account to purchase the CFP® Practice Exams.