Journalists look to CFP Board for experts on the important personal finance topics of the day and information about the financial planning profession. As a leader in the financial planning profession, and with nearly 67,000 CFP® professionals around the country, CFP Board can help you find the right source for your story.
To arrange for an interview with a personal finance expert, or to request information about CFP Board and the CFP® designation, contact Dan Drummond, Director of Public Relations, at 202-550-4372 or email@example.com.
Contact CFP Board for:
- Interviews with our leadership and CFP® professionals
- Story ideas
- Questions about CFP Board
- Information about the financial planning profession
- Personal finance questions for Consumer Advocate Eleanor Blayney, CFP®
- Questions about the financial planning process
CFP Board’s leadership and representatives are also available for speaking engagements.
Media representatives may also be interested in CFP Board's monthly consumer-oriented enewsletter, Let’s Make A Plan, which provides information about financial planning, consumer alerts, financial planning tools and other resources. To subscribe to the enewsletter, visit here.